Tabula 146 (Unquadhexium) - Thursday 14th July 2016
Tabula 146 (Unquadhexium) was released on Thursday 15th July 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to remove the SITS-linked students from a monitoring points scheme without unlinking the scheme.
- A new report listing all of the small group events in a department for an academic year is now available.
- Small group events can now have a related URL added that is displayed in a students timetable.
- A bug that meant personal tutees/supervisees could not filtered by route has now been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4404] - Personal tutees -Route Filter option
- [TAB-4406] - Enable Fake Timetable Server to handle module requests
- [TAB-4408] - Import small groups from spreadsheet doesn't take account of specified academic year