Tabula 157 (Unpentseptium) was released on Thursday 6th October 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to add a personal tutor for a student directly from the student's profile page.
- We have fixed a bug where students were sometimes listed more than once in tutor allocations.
- We have improved the validation we do on spreadsheets used for Small Groups creation.
- We have made the Exam Grids feature available generally for Departmental Admins.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4574] - Reallocate students for supervisor relationship doesn't work
- [TAB-4575] - Java exception when uploading small groups from spreadsheet
- [TAB-4577] - Duplicate students under same Tutor
- [TAB-4580] - Importing students resets missing from import even if they're missing from SITS
- [TAB-4447] - Showing multiple years in Exam Grids
- [TAB-4547] - Set a default CATs load for PGT(180) separately from the normal load for UG (120)