Tabula 164 (Unhexquadium) was released on Friday 25th November 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Reusable small groups now have their membership updated automatically.
- The column options available when generating an exam grid now have tooltips explaining what they display.
- Custom role definitions can now be correctly edited without changing the base role definition.
- Reliability of the timetables in profiles has been improved.
- Adding users without University IDs as markers for assignments (for exaple External Users) has been disallowed. This was never supported and although permitted when editing the workflow it would cause errors throughout the application.
- A bug that caused small group event registers to show an error when attendance replaced another event has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4640] - Student membership of reusable group sets isn't updated from SITS
- [TAB-4714] - User required to hard refresh in IE11 to see updated timetable events
- [TAB-4717] - Error token returned when attendance has been unset at replaced event register
- [TAB-4719] - Freemarker exception
- [TAB-4525] - Assignment audit report
- [TAB-4721] - Add new TT server in parallel with shorter cache time