Tabula 168 (Unhexoctium) was released on Thursday 5th January 2017. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to see the full profile of previous students.
- We have made some improvements so that departmental timetables will load more quickly.
- WBS timetable events will be shown for all students taking WBS modules (whatever their home department).
- We now remove an event from a student's timetable if they have been manually added to another event in its place.
- Exam grids can now be generated using previous settings.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4728] - Allow using previous settings when generating grid
- [TAB-4776] - Unable to see full profile of students from 2014/2013
- [TAB-4779] - Replacing Markers doesn't work for "Student's Choose" marking workflow
- [TAB-4643] - Hide events from timetable when student has been recorded in advance with authorised absence
- [TAB-4757] - Improvements to ModuleXML timetable feed
- [TAB-4760] - Migrate to warwick-utils implementation of My Warwick client
- [TAB-4783] - Check WBS timetable feed for every student, not just WBS students
- [TAB-2225] - Better record of previous (overwritten) submissions