Tabula 96 (Curium) - Tuesday 27th January 2015.
Tabula 96 (Curium) was released on Tuesday 27th January 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Admins can now email filtered students/personal tutors in attendance monitoring.
- Admins can now remove unallocated permanently-withdrawn students from a groupset.
- It's no longer possible to create or edit a non-standard attendance monitoring point in the past.
- A printable version of monitoring point registers by student is now available.
- A printable version of small group attendance is now available.
- Several bugs relating to the recent marking workflow improvements have been resolved.
- Uploading tutor spreadsheets no longer times out after five minutes.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3031] - Give Exams Office control of dpt settings to open/close mark upload to SITS
- [TAB-3091] - When publishing feedback, review UI - state if marks to be queued for SITS?
- [TAB-3125] - 'Return to' double escaped when reporting monitoring points
- [TAB-3150] - Moderators can Send To Administrator
- [TAB-3153] - Upload tutor spreadsheet takes >5 minutes, times out
- [TAB-3167] - Don't show 13/14 link for Monitoring Point reports
- [TAB-3192] - Marking workflow second marker UI is very confusing
- [TAB-3196] - Error token for marker
- [TAB-3205] - 'Marking completed' checkboxes are allowing workflow actions
- [TAB-1851] - Let admins email filtered students/personal tutors in attendance monitoring
- [TAB-2859] - Let admins remove unallocated permanently-withdrawn students from a groupset
- [TAB-3147] - Disallow creating/editing a non-standard point in the past
- [TAB-3156] - Save/cancel buttons when adding personal tutor from student profile are wrong way around
- [TAB-3157] - A user can select a single assignment that has already been released for marking and click on 'Release selected for marking' again
- [TAB-3165] - Printable version of monitoring point registers by student
- [TAB-3168] - Printable version of small group attendance
- [TAB-3152] - Write functional tests for marks adjustment