Tabula 99 (Einsteinium) was released on Tuesday 17 February 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- When viewing the list of students in a small group, the course of each student is displayed with their department.
- Staff members in the 'Academic Partner' group are now imported for use.
- Tutor names are now displayed in the online and PDF small group registers.
- A warning is now displayed if you attempt to overwrite marks for a student whose mark has already been adjusted.
- A bug that prevented students in a sub-department from being returned by a filter has been fixed.
- Bugs relating to the audit view of feedback have been fixed.
- A bug that meant students could request extensions when this option was disabled has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3193] - Now that marks can be adjusted, need to write *adjusted* mark to SITS
- [TAB-3252] - Students not found in filter
- [TAB-3256] - Unable to assign markers using Import small groups
- [TAB-3260] - Students can request extension despite assignment properties
- [TAB-3263] - Error when using feedback audit when feedback isn't published
- [TAB-3266] - Exception uploading invalid marker assign spreadsheet (instead of validation error)
- [TAB-3267] - SGT tutors can record attendance at other events
- [TAB-3275] - FeedbackAdjustmentNotification fails to send if workflow is removed
- [TAB-3278] - Mail queue check is flappy
- [TAB-3286] - <sup> tags appearing in tooltip
- [TAB-3290] - Freemarker error viewing student mark audit screen when no submission
- [TAB-2919] - Display course info for SGT group members
- [TAB-3118] - Treat 'Academic Partner' as staff
- [TAB-3224] - Show tutor name on register
- [TAB-3268] - Allow multiple uploads for the same student assessment component
- [TAB-3277] - Show upload to SITS status even when feedback not published
- [TAB-3284] - Warn when uploading marks if an adjustment has been made
- [TAB-928] - POST logger
- [TAB-3244] - Optionally validate and auto-populate feedback grades
- [TAB-3269] - Allow uploading marks to SITS independently of publishing to students
- [TAB-3270] - Add 'send to SITS' flag to mark adjustement
- [TAB-3273] - Exams component at /exams
- [TAB-3255] - Students without supervisor counter in Modern Languages
- [TAB-3243] - Decouple queuing feedback for SITS from Publish