These workshops are currently being run through departments. Look out for the sessions on your timetable over the next academic year.
The workshops are facilitated by the Outreach Wellbeing Advisers.
This session aims to:
- Facilitate your knowledge of the key principles of wellbeing.
- Develop your ability to recognise and monitor your own wellbeing needs.
- Develop your knowledge and skills in managing your own wellbeing.
- Signpost you towards additional support or information.
The session will involve:
- Learning some wellbeing information and an opportunity for you to do some thinking & planning about your own wellbeing.
- We won't ask you to share any sensitive or very personal information.
- We will only encourage you to share what you feel able to.