New Workshop Date!
As part of Mental Health Awareness Week we are a running a 'Look After Your Mate' workshop.
Date: 23rd February 2018
Venue: Students Union HQ (Meeting Room 2, above Rootes Grocery Store)
The workshop includes:
- Key practical tips for supporting a friend
- Spotting signs your friend is struggling
- How to start a conversation
- How to support a friend: listening and motivating
- Signposting to further support
- Looking after your own wellbeing as a supporter
The workshop lasts two hours and will be facilitated by the Outreach Wellbeing Advisors. Best of all, the workshop is FREE!
This workshop has been developed by Student Minds.