Present at the British Conference of Undergraduate Research (BCUR)
Your chance to present at the British Conference of Undergraduate Research virtually, 12 - 13 April 2021
Submit your abstract here: https://eu.eventscloud.com/ehome/bcur2020/home/
BCUR is the largest conference in the UK dedicated exclusively to undergraduate research. We are now accepting submissions for abstracts for the British Conference of Undergraduate Research, to be held virtually hosted by the University of Leeds, 12-13 April 2021.
Undergraduates of all levels are invited to submit papers, to present posters, creative show and tell, oral presentations and performances to the Conference. Abstracts are peer-reviewed and those accepted will be invited to attend the conference. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is midnight Thursday 24th January 2021.
Public Engagement Initiative
Warwick Institute of Engagement (WIE) provides a bridge between the University’s research community and diverse people living and working in communities outside the University. Engaging with the public can enrich researcher's work and highlight it's impact and relevance beyond the University campus. Dialogues between researchers and communities can lead to stronger research, better lives and lasting relationships.
If you have an idea or feel your research could lend itself to public engagement activity, WIE are offering training and additional support to those interested in developing a Public Engagement initiative.
For further details contact email@example.com
URSS drop-in sessions every Wednesday
Interested in applying for the URSS and want to find out more about the scheme?
The URSS Team will be holding weekly online drop-in sessions every Wednesday between 2-3pm during Term 1.
Go to Teams and join the URSS Drop-in Session every Wednesday to chat with us or post us a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
URSS 2021 Application
The URSS and EUTOPIA URSS application will be open from Monday 5 October 2020. The closing date will be Sunday 28 February 2021
We look forward to receiving your application!
World Innovation Challenge
48 hours. 3 Sustainability Challenges. £2000.
Introducing the 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 (𝗪𝗜𝗖)
- An opportunity for 45 Warwick students to work in a GLOBAL team with Monash University students to create a business idea that tackles a key sustainability challenge 📣
- Starting on the 9th of October, you will work online for 48 hours to make a business plan that solves one of 3 sustainability challenges.
- The best Monash-Warwick team will win £2000/$4000 to kickstart your business idea (or you can keep it!) and a place in Enactus Warwick’s Advance Accelerator 🏆
- Every participant will walk away having upskilled, a richer understanding of sustainability in business, certificate of completion AND exclusive merch (so you can rep WIC all year round!)
- Don’t have any experience in business or sustainability? We welcome students of ALL experience levels and backgrounds 👨🎓
You will receive guidance, keynote talks and mentoring from industry experts and leading entrepreneurs throughout the 48 hours to ensure that you have developed the key skills needed to submit the business plan via a short video.
- Registrations will close on the 5th of October. Everyone must register individually but you are allowed to apply with a maximum of 2 other people which you should highlight in the application.
- Connect with passionate young people around the globe. Develop your business skill set. Create impact.
👨💻 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘: http://bit.ly/2020WIC
⏰ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘/𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 9:30am BST, 7:30pm AEDT, Friday the 9th of October