Your departments and Wellbeing Support Services are still here to support you, albeit from a distance. Wellbeing Support Services has specific guidance on coronavirus and managing your wellbeing.
Support for students
- To access any Wellbeing Support Service students simply need to go to our Wellbeing Portal.
- Wellbeing Support Services opening hours are still 8.30 - 5 pm (4 pm on Fridays). The telephone consultations are between 10 am - 3 pm on weekdays.
- Please book a phone call through our Wellbeing Portal - we will try to call you back on the same day. This call will be from a withheld number.
- Masterclass and Skills Sessions are offered online (the website will be kept up-to-date with this information).
- Advice appointments and therapy appointments will continue online/by phone, though services such as group work will inevitably pause for the time being.
We will continue to provide a minimal wellbeing support service presence on campus to provide emergency wellbeing support to the students and staff remaining.
Find out more about the Togetherall- an online mental health and wellbeing service with additional resources (available once you've registered with Togetherall).
There is additional support to WMS students working in NHS:
WMS Students can register via our Wellbeing portal (identify themselves as WMS students and provide us with a telephone number and their availability)
WMS Students can access fast-tracking into our support services & book some out of hours appointments to fit with their availability