Your end of year results
As the summer exams session ends on 24 June 2022, we want to make sure you know what to expect next. Staff in your academic department are busy marking your work and collecting those marks together for your Exam Board to review how you’ve done through this year or, if you are due to graduate, through your whole course.
As so many of you study for modules in more than one department, all departments review students by year group or level of study at the same time.
If you are an undergraduate, on the date specified, you will receive your results through Tabula, which is replacing all other systems previously used to release results.
Results will include:
- The final overall mark you achieved in each module taken this year;
- If you are due to graduate this summer, the qualification that you have been awarded and the classification of that award (e.g. first-class honours for undergraduate degrees or Pass/Merit/Distinction for Master’s degrees);
- If you are due to continue your studies next year, the decision taken on whether you can progress to the next level of study or not;
- Any modules where you need to resit assessment in September before you can progress to the next level or be awarded your qualification.
We will release your results to you on a set day depending on your year or level of study. All academic departments are working to the same timescales to ensure fairness for all students.
- 7 July 2022 - Undergraduate Final Year Students due to graduate in July
- 14 July 2022 - Undergraduate First Year Students
- 21 July 2022 - Undergraduate Intermediate Year Students
Different postgraduate courses have different structures and there is no set day for release of results for postgraduate courses. If you are a postgraduate taught student, your results will be released to by your home department, and they will contact you to let you know how to access the information. In addition, if you have been offered an Award and are due to graduate in July you will receive a conferral email from Student Records.
- Students due to progress to the dissertation stage of their Master’s degree this summer will be informed by their department if there are any problems based on the modules you have completed so far.