About the Experience Warwick Partnership
The Experience Warwick Partnership offers a variety of in-school and on-campus activities for local state schools in Coventry and Warwickshire aiming to inspire and inform local young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to progress to Higher Education. The partnership provides information, advice and guidance, in addition to exciting opportunities to enable learners to make informed decisions at key milestones throughout their educational journey. Our activities are tailored to understand the needs of local schools and support the progression of learners whose peers and family have limited knowledge or experience of HE.
The Experience Warwick Partnership is currently being reviewed for 2020/21, given the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, but more information is included in the drop-down boxes about how the partnership has previously run. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Emily Cannon, Widening Participation Officer
Vicki Hill, Widening Participation Officer
The key information is contained within this menu. Open each section to find out more.
- To support the aspirations of young people and raise their expectations about what they can achieve in the future.
- To encourage young people to think about their futures and support them to make informed choices.
- To support young people to develop their confidence and resilience.
- To provide a positive experience of higher education.
- Situated within Coventry or Warwickshire local authority
- Have a percentage of students on Free School Meals or eligible for Pupil Premium support higher than the national average
- Have a named co-ordinator who is willing to oversee partnership activities
- In receipt of (or eligible for) Free School Meals
- In receipt of discretionary means tested payments or eligible for pupil premium
- Living or has lived in local authority care
- Living in a low participation neighbourhood
- No parental history of Higher Education
- Has caring responsibilities (young carer)