1. You must be in Year 12 to take part. If you are in Year 13, you are not eligible but you may be eligible to attend our A-Level Bootcamp
2. You must also attend a school or college which is participating in RO. A list of eligible schools for Coventry and Warwickshire can be found below. Check it now!
3. You must meet all of the following criteria:
• Have achieved at least 8 A* to C grades or 9-4 grades at GCSE (or equivalent, eg GNVQ, BTEC Certificate) including English Language and Mathematics.
• Of these 8 GCSEs or equivalent, at least 5 must be A* to B grades or 9-6 grades.
• Be a Home/EU registered student.
4. You must meet at least two of the following:
• Live in eligible postcode. You can check if your postcode is eligible on the Realising Opportunities website here
and scroll down to the Postcode Checker section.
• Come from a home where neither parent attended university in the UK or abroad.(If one or more parent is currently studying their first degree, or graduated from their first degree within the last five years, an application will still be considered).
• Be in receipt of or entitled to discretionary payments/16-19 bursary/Pupil Premium at school/college
• Be in receipt of or entitled to free school meals.
Or alternatively meet the following:
•Be living in, or have lived in, local authority care or be a young carer.
If you are not eligible for this programme you can still visit us. Please check our website here
for Open Days and Warwick visits