Would you like to organise your event or reunion? We can help you find your friends, find a venue etc... just read on....
With our silver service you have control of your event and are responsible for all aspects of its organisation from booking the venue through to hosting the event. We are here to help with any of the following, as and when you might need it and we will do our very best to help you where we can:
- Making contact with old friends: we can send out letters and emails to alumni free of charge, advertising your event. We also have an online directory that you can use to look for old friends (you need to be a WGA subscribing member to use it) as well as an ‘Find Your Friends’ service where you can ask us to pass on your contact details to someone should we be in touch with them. Under Data Protection legislation we are unable to pass on details of alumni without their express permission.
- Venue suggestions: we can offer advice on where you may like to hold an event, both on and off the campus, depending on the size of event you are organising.
- Publicising your event: we can advertise your reunion on our web pages and in the alumni magazine, which is mailed to alumni in April and October, as well as in our online magazine E-network which is sent out quarterly to over 20,000 graduates.
- Accommodation: accommodation is available through Warwick Conferences subject to availability. The Halls of Residence may also be available to stay in during University vacation. We can also supply you with a list of local hotels and B&Bs.
- Put you in contact with your former School/Department: we can put you in touch with your former School/Department should you wish to visit as part of your event.
- We would like help in locating alumni with whom we have lost contact.
- The WGA logo should be used on any literature regarding the event.
- WGA literature should be displayed at the event.
With our gold service, you can suggest an event to us and, providing we feel the event has a good chance of success, we will organise the entire event for you as part of the Alumni Relations events programme. All of the mailings, accommodation, venues, catering, tickets etc will be organised by us as it would be for one of our own events. Whilst the Alumni Relations Office will be in control of your event in terms of organisation and publicity, we will work with you in order to ensure that we organise an event as close to your specifications as possible. WGA staff will attend the event and help with on-the-day administration. Please note that should you wish to propose an event as part of this service you will need to give us at least 9-12 months notice prior to the event taking place.
E-mail email@example.com for more information