Languages for Lifelong Learning Enrolment
Online enrolment for these courses will open in mid-September. If you are a beginner or if you are absolutely sure of your level, you will be able to enrol online using the links provided (please note: you cannot change level once you have enrolled online without the specific consent of your class tutor and the office).
If you need help determining your level, there are two ways in which to meet a tutor to discuss the appropriate level for you in your chosen language:
1. The Language Centre will hold two consultation evenings in September 2018. Tutors in French, German and Spanish will be available at both sessions and Italian at one of them. Dates for these can be found on our Important Dates page.
2. You can also visit the Language Centre on Thursday 4 October 4pm - 7pm for Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish (for queries regarding Greek, Korean and Portuguese, please email [email]firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can meet a tutor for a short, informal assessment of your language level – and be assigned to a class. You are advised to bring your diary or timetable! For any queries regarding Greek, Korean and Portuguese, please email language dot enquiries at warwick dot ac dot uk.
You will then need to complete the online registration form and ensure you have declared any prior study (debit and credit card payments are taken online). Please note: we do not have the facilities for people to complete the online enrolment form at the centre; this can be done at home.
Please note, we operate a NO REFUND policy, except in the following cases:
- If we have to cancel a class;
- If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course;
- In very special circumstances (medical reasons or relocation - proof required for both). This does not include other commitments.
Decisions on which classes will run in 2018/19 will be made on Friday 5th October, and only enrolments for viable classes will be taken past this time.
If your enrolment has been successful, and we will be running the course for 2018/19, you will be sent an email confirmation on Saturday 6th October.
Staff using Warwick Learning Account (WLA) vouchers
If you wish to pay for your LLL course using WLA vouchers, please apply to the Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL) at the earliest opportunity so that you receive your voucher numbers before you enrol. Please read the relevant details at: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/cll/wla