small group business language training
If you have occasion to use your language skills in a work context yet at the present time have no urgent business need, you should consider this route. These small informal groups (max. 5 participants) can be arranged to suit your schedule with the agreement of your manager.
Group membership provides:
- welcome pack and course materials
- groups run in blocks of 10 weeks
- development of communicative business language skills
- vocabulary to deal with authentic work-based situations
- access to client online support site and unlimited use of Open Access at the Language Centre
- accreditation under the University of Warwick Open Studies (Business language) scheme
The learning in class will be reinforced with weekly homework.
The framework for progression used is the National Language Standards. Should your language learning need become more urgent, progression onto route one is straightforward.
Please note: 10 week notice of group cancellation required.