Explore a sample of our research and activities that includes a network of African women creatives, a multidisciplinary study of Coventry, a collaboration with Historic Royal Palaces and dynamic industry-focused events.
Discover a range of recently published monographs and creative writing from the School of Creative Arts, Performance and Visual Cultures.
Events & Seminars
Sign up for the Faculty of Arts Impact Showcase Event
- Wednesday 27th April
The Research Impact Team is delighted to announce the launch of the new Arts and Humanities Impact Fund.
The first round of applications closes on Wednesday 11 May 2022.
We strive to generate impactful research that reaches wide audiences. This approach to research is rooted in collaborations, networks and partnerships with communities, creative practitioners, the creative industries and key cultural organisations and institutions regionally, nationally and internationally. Please see here for examples of recent projects.
Several members of SCAPVC have produced short videos on their research taking in topics including literary translation, loneliness, freelance workers in the creative sector and the relationship between the media and climate change.Read more on Faculty of Arts at Home
Coventry City of Culture
SCAPVC projects in 2020-22:
- Dr. Heidi Ashton's Urban Village
- Watch the Urban Village Film on YoutubeLink opens in a new window
- Read more about The digital scrapbook exhibition
- Read how Urban Village was adapted due to CovidLink opens in a new window
- Professor Jo Garde-Hansen & Jo Gane's Hidden River project
- Professor Nadine Holdsworth's Homeless project
- Dr Vishalakshi Roy's Coventry made me