Develop an understanding of the issues involved with dealing with human resources in your organisation
- This course will appeal to all health and social care professionals who have managerial responsibilities; these may range from managing a team, a practice, a hospital or a locality
- Lectures, guided reading, structured debate, simulation and group exercises will support your learning throughout this module
- You will be encouraged to draw upon your own experience, and apply this during the teaching sessions
More Aims and Learning outcomes
This calendar's schedule is empty.
- MSc routes: an option on MSc Health Sciences programmes
- Not sure an MSc is for you? Take this module as a non-accredited course or a Postgraduate Award. Contact us for more information