WHY ENGINEERING AT WARWICK?
IF YOU’RE DRAWN TO THE APPLICATION OF MATHS AND SCIENCE TO CREATE, INNOVATE AND SOLVE REAL-LIFE PROBLEMS YOU MAY BE CONSIDERING STUDYING ENGINEERING.
But if you've had no exposure to engineering disciplines at school or college, deciding on a specialism may not be straightforward.
At Warwick, our flexible, innovative and interdisciplinary courses enable you to experience a range of different engineering disciplines before specialising in automotive, biomedical systems, civil, electrical and electronic, electronic, manufacturing and mechanical, mechanical or systems engineering. Alternatively you can choose to study a more diverse engineering curriculum or adopt a business focus.
There are so many reasons to study Engineering at Warwick and recently we’ve been ranked:
- 5th for General Engineering in the Guardian University League Table 2020
The 2019 National Student Survey also saw us rated with:
- 87% overall satisfaction across all of our undergraduate courses
- 2nd in the Russell Group for overall satisfaction on our Electronic, Electrical and Electronic, and Systems Engineering courses
- 5th in the Russell Group for overall satisfaction on our Civil Engineering courses
- Top 10 in the Russel Group for overall satisfaction on our Mechanical Engineering courses
As well as our strong reputation and the high quality of teaching and satisfaction our students experience, our courses are about giving you opportunities to expand your horizons and build meaningful connections. This is both as part of your degree – be that through joining societies, forming friendships, studying abroad or gaining work experience, and beyond, as we work hard to develop your industrial and entrepreneurial skills from day one preparing you for the whole range of careers you’ll find open to you when you graduate.
There really hasn’t been a better time to study Engineering at Warwick. What are you waiting for?