- Module code: ES3E6
- Module name: Microwave Engineering and RF Circuits
- Department: School of Engineering
- Credit: 15
Module content and teaching
By the end of the module students should be able to:
- To present specialist microwave engineering and RF circuit theory, enable students to perform microwave measurements and design microwave components and RF circuits.
Principal learning outcomes
- Consolidate specialised knowledge in microwave engineering and RF circuit design.
- Experimentally evaluate the performance of microwave components using microwave equipment.
- Design microwave components and RF circuits.
- Perform complex analytical calculations in microwave engineering and RF circuits