- Biomedical and Biomechanical Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Management
- Engineering Design and Management
- Policy and Process
- Programme Management
- Change Management
- Strategic Advantage
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Creativity
- International Business
- Chartered Engineer, Project/Programme/Change Manager & Head of PMO/Programmes, with a successful background in OEM, B2B, automotive, engineering, energy/renewable, retail, oil/gas, consulting, public/government, power, healthcare/medical/pharmaceutical sectors.
- Strong engineering background, coupled with my strategic grasp of project and programme delivery,working for large corporates including JCB, Tesco, Jaguar Land Rover, BP, Tata, etc.
- Collaborative approach to successful transformational leadership, engaging with business stakeholders at Board level and 3rd parties, delivering ‘fit for purpose’ solutions, new product lines and business change, to best value for money and commercial targets.
- Contributed towards set-up of 3PM Governance meetings and processes, within major corporates reporting on programmes status to senior management.
- Self-starter & highly accomplished, to design & communicate effective programme delivery strategies/roadmaps.
- PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, Change Management, Managing Successful Programmes, Six Sigma Black Belt Certified, with strong experience of applying best practice frameworks, methods, standards, tools and processes.
- Experience of driving change management, business transformation, NPD, NPI, design engineering, project/programme start-up, end-to-end delivery, project handover, KPI metrics and benefits realisation.
- PhD Biomedical Engineering – Research: Design and development of efficient processes and/or technology solutions in the medical and/or healthcare industries to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
- MBA Business Administration – Project/Dissertation: Commercial evaluation and recommendation of a new business to fill a market gap.
- MSc Engineering Product Design – Project/Dissertation: Design proposal of a Skidsteer to improve operator comfort and user-machine interface using advanced materials, technologies, manufacturing processes.
- BEng (Hons) Automotive Engineering – Project/Dissertation: Design, development, validation & commissioning of an environmental test rig.
- PhD Biomedical Engineering
- MBA Business Administration
- MSc Engineering Product Design
- Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) - Fellow
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) – Chartered Engineer & Member
- Engineering Council - Chartered Engineer & Member
- Project Management Institute (PMI) – Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Association of Project Managers Group (APMG) International – Prince2 Practitioner, Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- The Knowledge Academy – Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSB)
- Fellow of Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) - 2020
- Fellow of Engineering Council - 2020
- Fellow of Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) - 2012
- Chartered Engineer of Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) - 2012
- Chartered Engineer of Engineering Council - 2012
- Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) Outstanding Award - 2000
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) Best Project Award - 2003
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) Best Student Award - 2003
- Wolverhampton College Outstanding Student Chairman Award - 1998