Don't just take it from us, come and see for yourself what Warwick is all about!
University Open Days
Attending an Open Day will give you the opportunity to meet our staff and students, see our facilities and get a real feel for studying in the School of Engineering. The University runs several Open Days each year.
Visiting the School of Engineering on a University Open Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Attend a presentation to get an overview of the Engineering degree courses on offer at Warwick
- Meet current students and staff at our Engineering exhibition. Find out about projects, research, internships, Engineering student societies and much more.
- Take a tour of the School of Engineering
- Have plenty of opportunities to chat to our undergraduates and find out why they chose Warwick
For more information and to book a place, please visit the University website.
Offer Holder Open Days
All undergraduate offer holders who live in the UK will also receive an invitation to an Offer Holder Open Day in the Spring.
Other opportunities to visit
The University offers other opportunities to visit. Please see the University website for further details.
We are very happy to arrange ad-hoc visits to the School of Engineering where possible. Please email us to enquire.
Further information and queries
For further information please contact us via:
- Email: engadmissions at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Tel: +44 (0) 24 7652 4129
I initially looked into Engineering at Warwick as it was one of the very few universities that offer a general engineering course. This therefore encouraged me to attend the open day where I learnt a great deal more about the course and what it involved. It is safe to say that I was impressed by what was presented and could not wait to get started! The range of modules as well as the emphasis on practical work and group projects caught my eye in particular."
Charlotte, 1st year General Engineering student