As a student in the School of Engineering, you'll have access to an impressive range of research facilities, workshops and laboratories, all based at the heart of the beautiful University of Warwick campus.
But don’t just take it from us, come and see for yourself what Warwick is all about!
University Open Days
The best way for you to visit the School of Engineering is by attending a University Open Day. The University runs several Open Days each year.
Visiting the School of Engineering on a University Open Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Attend a presentation to get an overview of the Engineering degree courses on offer at Warwick
- Meet current students and staff at our Engineering exhibition. Find out about projects, research, internships, Engineering student societies and much more.
- Take a tour of the School of Engineering or see a lab demonstration
- Have plenty of opportunities to chat to our undergraduates and find out why they chose Warwick
For more information and to book a place, please visit the University website.
Other opportunities to visit
All undergraduate offer holders who live in the UK will also receive an invitation to an Offer Holder Open Day in the Spring.
We are very happy to arrange ad-hoc visits to the School of Engineering where possible, and have an enthusiastic team of student ambassadors who are often available to show you around and answer any questions you may have. Please email us to enquire, with details about your availability.
The University also offers other opportunities to visit. Please see the University website for further details.
Unable to visit in person?
Although we'd strongly encourage you to visit in person, we know this isn't possible for everyone.
There are lots of online resources that you can use to get an idea of what it would be like to study Engineering at Warwick.
Have a look at our YouTube channel for several more videos about student life in the School of Engineering.
Further information and queries
For further information please contact us via:
- Email: engadmissions at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Tel: +44 (0) 24 7652 4129