SCEPTREplus outcomes for field vegetable growers
Webinar - Thursday, 14th April 2022, 4pm - 6pm
The SCEPTREplus programme researches sustainable plant protection products for use in horticulture. Its aim is to deliver applied research on high priority disease, pest and weed problems in fresh produce and ornamental crops in order to support the approval of products and develop integrated pest management programmes. The SCEPTREplus programme itself ends on 31st March 2022.
This event will celebrate and summarise the output of a very successful 5-year programme by highlighting the new crop protection solutions identified by the project across a range of field vegetable crops.
- Welcome and Introduction - Andy Richardson, Allium and Brassica Centre (Chair)
- Summary of SCEPTREplus trials on weeds - Angela Huckle (ADAS)
- Summary of SCEPTREplus trials on diseases - John Clarkson (Warwick Crop Centre, University of Warwick)
- Summary of SCEPTREplus trials on pests - Rosemary Collier (Warwick Crop Centre, University of Warwick)
- Break out discussion session on future targets for research on crop protection in field vegetables
- Feedback from discussion session
- Concluding remarks - Andy Richardson
Please register below and we will send you a Teams link prior to the event.
We will apply for BASIS points for attendance at this event.
For any enquiries, please email Rosemary.email@example.com
Subsequent webinars will focus on protected edibles, ornamentals, fruit and a final webinar on best practice/use of biologicals/future direction of research.