Held on Thursday, 29th September 2022
The SCEPTREplus programme researched sustainable plant protection products for use in horticulture. Its aim was to deliver applied research on high priority disease, pest and weed problems in fresh produce and ornamental crops in order to support the approval of products and develop integrated pest management programmes. The SCEPTREplus programme itself ended on 31st March 2022.
This event celebrated and summarised the output of a very successful 5-year programme by highlighting the new crop protection solutions identified by the project across a range of ornamental crops.
Links to the presentations and a recording of the webinar are below:
- Introduction by Chair - Wayne Brough, HTA
- Overview of SCEPTREplus project with focus on ornamentals - Debbie Wilson, AHDB
- SCEPTREplus projects on disease control - Catherine Eyre, ADAS
- Fusarium in narcissus (SP45) - Joanna McTigue, AHDB
- SCEPTREplus projects on pest control - Jude Bennison, ADAS
- SCEPTREplus projects on weed control - David Talbot, ADAS
- Crop protection trials at the Cut Flower Centre - peony herbicides and downy mildew on stocks - Selchuk Kurtev, Zest