Welcome to this project to help WMS postgraduates informally share information and support each other!
Why and how
- Blog link: http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/studentpilot1/ (access on and off campus)
- At the blog, sign in using your Warwick details to see the blog contents. Sign in link is at top right of blog screen
- Click on the Comments link at the bottom of each blog entry (message), to see what others have said
User's Guide to Blogging
Click on a link on the left, or just below, to see our new User's Guide to Blogging. It covers
- Entries and Tags on the blog - that is, how to write messages and use keywords
- Comments about entries
- Get e-mailed about entries you're interested in.
There's also a paper version of the guide - click on the link on the right to see or download it.
Feel free to contact Rebecca Putz, the blog moderator, at email@example.com for help or any questions you have regarding the blog.
We hope you find your blogging experience enjoyable and productive!
This project has been funded by the Warwick Embedding E-Learning Challenge Fund
The project Lead:
This presentation discusses the findings of our student survey last autumn
Blogging presentation - Educa Berlin conference 2007.pdf