I'm interetsed in exploiting the quantum properties of the nitrogen-vacancy (NV) centre point defect in diamond for exploring both fundamental physics and technological applications, such as detecting the magnetic field from the heart (magnetocardiography).
- A. C. Frangeskou, A. T. M. A. Rahman, L. Gines, S. Mandal, O. A. Williams, P. F. Barker, and G. W. Morley, Pure nanodiamonds for levitated optomechanics in vacuum, New J. Phys. 20, 43016 (2018)
- A. T. M. A. Rahman, A. C. Frangeskou, P. F. Barker, and G. W. Morley, An analytical model for the detection of levitated nanoparticles in optomechanics, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 89, 23109 (2018)
- Y-C. Chen, P. S. Salter, S. Knauer, L. Weng, A. C. Frangeskou, C. J. Stephen, S. N. Ishmael, P. R. Dolan, S. Johnson, B. L. Green, G. W. Morley, M. E. Newton, J. G. Rarity, M. J. Booth, and J. M. Smith, Laser writing of coherent colour centres in diamond, Nat. Photonics 11, 77 (2017)
- A. T. M. A. Rahman, A. C. Frangeskou, M. S. Kim, S. Bose, G. W. Morley, and P. F. Barker, Burning and graphitization of optically levitated nanodiamonds in vacuum, Sci. Rep. 6, 21633 (2016)
- C. Wan, M. Scala, S. Bose, A. C. Frangeskou, A. T. M. A. Rahman, G. W. Morley, P. F. Barker, and M. S. Kim, Tolerance in the Ramsey interference of a trapped nanodiamond, Phys. Rev. A 93, 43852 (2016)