- PI: Tim Gershon (Warwick)
- Co-Is: Sneha Malde (Oxford), Simone Bifani (Birmingham), Mark Williams (Manchester)
- IPPP contact: Alexander Lenz (Durham)
Thanks to an IPPP Senior Experimental Fellowship, we are organising two workshops to discuss the ultimate precision that can be achieved through tests of the Standard Model in heavy quark flavour physics. The first workshop will be held at the University of Warwick, 16-18 April 2018; the second in Durham 6-12 months later. Both workshops will be organised with sessions broadly based on the following topics
- Precision measurements of tree-level observables
- B decays to rare leptonic and semileptonic final states
- CP violation in the charm sector
Both experiment and theory will be covered. The main experimental focus will be on what can be achieved at LHCb and its upgrades, but due consideration will also be given to the potential of the ATLAS, CMS, BES-III and Belle II experiments.
The timetable will be assembled on INDICO. Registration for the first workshop is open.
Please contact us if you are interested in participating.