- "Reproducible Neuroimaging" Educational Course, Reproducibility & Power, Thomas Nichols.
Links from this talk: fMRIpower & Neuropower
- "Neuroimaging Meta-Analysis" Educational Course, Overview of Meta-Analysis Approaches, Thomas Nichols.
- "Neuroimaging Meta-Analysis" Educational Course, Practical Intensity Based Meta-Analysis, Thomas Nichols for Camille Maumet.
- "Genetics of the Connectome" Morning Workshop, Fast, accurate methods for heritability and association high-dimensional connectomics data, Thomas Nichols.
- "Estimating Time Varying Connectivity" Morning Workshop, Modelling Time-varying effective Brain Connectivity using Multiregression Dynamic Models, Thomas Nichols.
"Harmonize This! Analyzing Diverse Neuroimaging Datasets", NIHM-sponsored post-conference satellite meeting
- Propspective Harmonization, Thomas Nichols.
- Regression, Permutation & Prediction, Thomas Nichols.
- Family Structure & Heritability, Thomas Nichols.
Boldface letter indicates the day of presentation.
- 2186-M "Spatial Bayesian Latent Factor Regression Modelling of Coordinate-Based Meta-Analysis Data", by Silvia Montagna et al.
- 2189-Tu "Spatial point process modeling of Coordinate-Based Meta-Analysis data", by Pantelis Samartsidis et al.
- 2192-M "A Bayesian Hierarchical Spatial Point Process Model for MS Subtype Classification", by Bernd Taschler et al.
- 3419-Th "Accelerated Bivariate Heritability Inference Using the Endophenotype Ranking Value", by Xu Chen et al.
- 3421-Th "Accelerated Permutation Inference for Pedigree Heritability Inference with Family-Based Neuroimaging", by Habib Ganjgahi et al.
- 3422-W "Massively Expedited Genome-wide Heritability Analysis (MEGHA)", by Tian Ge et al.
- 3428-W "Investigation into the heritabilities of some HCP traits", by Anderson Winkler et al.
- 3521-Th "Standardized reporting of neuroimaging results with NIDM in SPM, FSL and AFNI", by Camille Maumet et al.
- 3754-W "Rich Block: Rich Club Analysis with the Erdos-Renyi Mixture Model", by Soroosh Afyouni et al.
- 3801-Th "Dynamic Effective Connectivity Modelling of Pain with Multiregression Dynamic Models", by Ruth Harbord et al.
- 3861-Th "Stochastic Block Mixture Models for Modeling Multi- Subject Brain Networks", by Dragana Pavlovic et al.
- 4033-Th "Prospective power estimation for peak inference with the toolbox neuropower", by Joke Durnez et al.
- 4034-W "Threshold-Free Cluster Enhancement revisited: Increasing Power and Spatial specificity of TFCE", by Habib Ganjgahi et al.
- 4035-Th "Non-parametric Inference for Longitudinal Neuroimaging Data with the Wild Bootstrap", by Bryan Guillaume et al.
- 4036-W "Do the units matter? Validity of Intensity Based Meta-Analysis in the presence of unit mismatches", by Camille Maumet et al.
- 4038-W "Estimating the prevalence of ‘file drawer’ studies", by Pantelis Samartsidis et al.