-- Find out how an intern can help your business --
- What sort of projects can the intern carry out?
Our multidisciplinary expertise means we are able to supervise projects in a range of areas including manufacturing, materials, product development, digital systems, Industry 4.0, automation and business models. Is there a project you would like to advance, a product that needs developing, a process that needs improving that could benefit from two months' focused support? Please challenge us.
- What are the benefits?
- Access to next generation of talent and skills
- Access to the latest manufacturing technology
- Support from WMG research teams
- How much does it cost?
There is a fixed, one-off fee for the internship programme of £5,000 excluding VAT, which can be reduced to £3,000 for a UK SME. This cost will include intern recruitment, attractive salary for the intern and cover dedicated support from manufacturing experts at WMG.
For further details, please contact us.
- Is my company eligible?
- Must be a registered business
- Open to companies active in manufacturing in the UK
- How do I get involved?
If you are interested in securing an internship, please contact us via email@example.com with a brief idea of the project you would like the intern to conduct.