WMG West Midlands Future Leaders Scholarships (UK)
- This is a merit-based scholarship. Applicants should have a strong academic track-record and must submit a scholarship application.
- Applicants must be living or working in the West Midlands region, or have graduated from one of the West Midlands’ universities
- Applicants must be eligible for Home Tuition Fees
WMG Regional Bursaries (Latin America, Syria, Turkey, Iran and Lebanon).
- If you are eligible, you do not need to apply separately for a bursary. The bursary will be applied automatically to your offer by our Admissions Team.
- Students with a WMG Regional Bursary can still apply for the WMG Excellence Scholarship. However, where successful, the scholarship will replace the bursary. Two WMG awards cannot be awarded to the same individual.