WMG Bursaries for Latin American Students
All students from Latin America (including Central and South America), applying for a WMG Master's course to begin October 2019, will automatically be entitled to a 20% tuition fee discount.
WMG Bursaries for Mexican Students
All students from Mexico, applying for a WMG Master's course to begin October 2019, will automatically be entitled to a 25% tuition fee discount.
Applicants may also be considered for a WMG Excellence Scholarship (for the chance to receive up to 50% tuition fee discount). However, students must submit an additional scholarship application to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarship. If successful, the student will receive the scholarship in place of the bursary. Two WMG awards cannot be given.
- Students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2019.
- Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and be a national of Latin American (including Central and South America) country.
- Students should be self funded. In the case where they are part funded and part self funded, or on a scholarship/loan agreement, the bursary will still apply.
- The bursary will be applied to your CAS prior to your visa interview. Further information will be given at the time of visa application.
- Where a special arrangement is in place with a specific funding body, i.e. Colfuturo in Colombia, the higher reduction will be awarded. Multiple discounts cannot apply.
The University of Warwick has an agreement with Colfuturo, through which Colombian students studying on a full-time MSc at WMG and awarded the scholarship-loan will benefit from a 20% discount on tuition fees. This discount is the same as the WMG bursary - it is not in addition to the bursary.
Students studying at other Warwick departments (not WMG), with the support of Colfuturo, will benefit from a 10% discount.
University of Warwick has an agreement with CONACYT through which Mexican students in receipt of CONACYT funding recieve a 30% tuition fee discount. Mexican students not in receipt of CONACYT funding will receive a 25% tuition fee discount from WMG.