WMG Bursaries for Latin American Students
All students from Latin America (including Central and South America), applying for a WMG Master's course to begin September 2019, will automatically be entitled to a 25% tuition fee discount.
Bursary holders may also be considered for a WMG Excellence Scholarship (for the chance to receive up to 50% tuition fee discount). Please ensure you submit your scholarship application before the deadline of 1st April to be considered. If successful, your scholarship with replace your bursary. Two WMG awards cannot be given to the same student.
- Students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting September 2019.
- Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and be a national of a Latin American country (including Central and South America).
- Students should be self-funded or part-funded.
- The bursary will be applied to your CAS prior to your visa interview. Further information will be given at the time of visa application.
- Where a special arrangement is in place with a specific funding body, i.e. Colfuturo in Colombia, the higher reduction will be awarded. Multiple discounts cannot apply.
The University of Warwick has an agreement with Colfuturo, through which Colombian students studying on a full-time MSc at WMG and awarded the scholarship-loan will benefit from a 20% discount on tuition fees. This discount is the same as the WMG bursary - it is not in addition to the bursary.
Students studying at other Warwick departments (not WMG), with the support of Colfuturo, will benefit from a 10% discount.
University of Warwick has an agreement with CONACYT through which Mexican students in receipt of CONACYT funding recieve a 30% tuition fee discount. Mexican students not in receipt of CONACYT funding will receive a 25% tuition fee discount from WMG.