WMG research project, NHS local, has been nominated for a Broadcast Digital Award in the category of best use of Digital Technology.
Professor Lucy Hooberman, WMG Director of Digital Media and Innovation leads for Warwick and is partnered by Professor John Powell of Warwick Medical School.
"It's quite an achievement for a digital web service which has not been commissioned by a broadcaster to break through into the Broadcast awards - it's good for the NHS and it's good for Warwick".
- ChatNav Seven Days, Holler, for Channel4
- Corrie Extra: Tram Crash News Flash, Coronation Street Digital for ITV Online & On Demand
- Fonejacker App, Hat Trick Productions for Channel 4
- NHS local, Maverick Television
- The Million Pound Drop Live (play along game), Endemol / Monterosa for Channel 4
- SuperMe, Somethin' Else/Preloaded for Channel 4
WMG Honorary Fellow, Jonnie Turpie, is Digital Media Head at Maverick Television the lead partner of NHS local.
NHS local was designed to connect people living in the WestMidlands to frontline staff in the NHS as well as providing online health resources and information using video, blogs and interactive tools.
Professor Hooberman is leading the experience design research to understand the end user's needs whether that be our citizens or NHS Staff. She is working with the MRA (Market Research Agency) award winning consumer insight team Essential research.