Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Tell us about your funding for your studies

Request Deposit Exemption

You will not have to pay a deposit if studying with us depends on you successfully securing a scholarship through a third-party funding body, such as the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, your home Government, or a Charity.

Please provide details of the scholarship for which you have applied/which you have been awarded.

Please note, this does not include any University scholarships such as the WMG Excellence Scholarship.

You may also complete this form if you are eligible to secure a Student Loan through Student Finance England. 

Please tell us the status of your funding application: (required)
Attach file
No files are currently attached.
We wish you well with your funding. However, if your scholarship application is unsuccessful, please contact to discuss whether you would like to defer, decline or self-fund your course.
The Admissions Panel will now check that you should be exempt from paying a deposit and will get back to you to confirm this.

Privacy notice

The University of Warwick will process your personal data provided in this online form for the purpose of determining your exemption from paying a tuition fee deposit in connection with your chosen course .

The legal basis for processing this personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract.

Your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to any third parties external to the University of Warwick.

Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EEA, will be kept securely by the University of Warwick and will be retained for a period of one month after the start of the academic year.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. If you wish to submit a data subjects rights request, make a complaint or report a suspected personal data breach, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer by email at