This page contains two sets of professional development, Warwick and elsewhere. This page needs updating.
Being a part-time distance student there are none at the present time.
Assisting M. Hammond with writing paper on Learning Platforms July 2011.
WARWICK SEMINARS ETC.
- Using ICT tools in your research (building an eporfolio) led by Rossana Espinoza on 2/12/2008
- Grid Algebra session run by Dave Hewitt (Birmingham University and ATM) 22/11/2008
- Writing Workshop TI-nsprire weekend led by Jenny Orton 18 - 20/7/2008
- Suminar Responses to Questionnaires - students and Responses to Questionnaires - teachers 22/2/2011
- How and Why some Teachers are Engaging with the use of ICT in their Lessons (my presentation) 2/11/2011
- Teaching With or Without ICT (my presentation) 23/11/2011
- Upgrade presentation How, when and why do Teachers use ICT in their Mathematics Lessons 23/11/2011
- BSLRM conference London 15/11/2008
SCHOOLS & ELSEWHERE
Have been a head of department in both primary and middle schools for mathematics and ICT also a senior manager in 9 to 13 middle school.
Organised running of school, rooming and staffing, in-service training events
TRAINING SEMINARS/CONFERENCES (most recent first and purpose)
- SCC adult education update Ipswich 26/11/2008
- ACER event (Adult education) Cambridge 25/11/2008
- NCETM training for associates London 5/11/2008
- NCETM/Geogebra for Primary years Cambridge 3/11/2008
- ATM/MA Joint conference Keele 1/4/2008 to 5/4/2008
- CADGME conference Pécs Hungary /6/2007 to /6/2007
MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF ATM
- QCA Engaging Mathematics London 9/12/2008
- QCA Post 14 Advisory Group London 12/11/2008
- QCA Meeting with Mathematics Community London 1/10/2008
- QCA Post 14 Advisory Group London 24/9/2008
- CfSA conference (am) London 24/9/2008
- QCA Engaging Mathematics London 16/9/2008
- QCA Post 14 Advisory Group London 31/7/2008
- QCA Post 14 Advisory Group London 9/6/2008
- QCA Post 14 Advisory Group London 23/1/2008
- update Cambridge 7/9/2008
- update Cambridge 17/5/2008