Curriculum VitaeLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23047
Email: Ao dot Wang at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours:
Monday, 11am - 12pm, 5pm - 6pm
(click here to sign up)
I am interested in and currently working on topics in empirical industrial organization (e.g. demand for bundles, complementarity in demand, revenue management) and related econometric problems (e.g. identification of unobserved preferences, econometrics of Nash bargaining, two-way fixed effects, large choice set).
- Empirical IO
- Structural econometrics
- EC337, Industrial Economics 2: Market Economics, Competition & Regulation, with Caroline Elliott
- EC9C3, Topics in Industrial Organisation and Data Science, with Mirko Draca
- Sieve BLP: A Semi-Nonparametric Model of Demand for Differentiated ProductsLink opens in a new window, forthcoming, Journal of Econometrics
- A Note on Stochastic Complementarity for the Applied ResearcherLink opens in a new window, (with Alessandro Iaria), Economics Letters, Vol. 199, Feb. 2021. SupplementLink opens in a new window
- Identification and (Fast) Estimation of Large Nonlinear Panel Models with Two-Way Fixed EffectsLink opens in a new window (with Martin MugnierLink opens in a new window).
- The Mixed Logit and Mixed Probit are Real Analytic (with Alessandro Iaria), revise and resubmit at Econometric Theory.
- A BLP Demand Model of Product-Level Market Shares with Complementarity.
- An Empirical Model of Quantity Discounts with Large Choice Sets (with Alessandro Iaria), submitted.
- Inferring Complementarity from Correlations rather than Structural Estimation (with Alessandro Iaria), submitted.
- Identification and Estimation of Demand for Bundles (with Alessandro Iaria), submitted.
- Estimating the Gains (and Losses) of Revenue Management (with Xavier D'Haultfoeuille, Philippe Février, Lionel Wilner).