I am interested in and currently working on topics in empirical industrial organization (e.g. demand for bundles, complementarity in demand, revenue management) and related econometric problems (e.g. identification of unobserved preferences, econometrics of Nash bargaining, two-way fixed effects, large choice set).
- A Note on Stochastic Complementarity for the Applied Researcher, (with Alessandro Iaria), Economics Letters, Vol. 199, Feb. 2021. Supplement
- A BLP Demand Model of Product-Level Market Shares with Complementarity.
- Sieve BLP: A Semi-Nonparametric Model of Demand for Differentiated Products
- previously circulated as "Identifying the Distribution of Random Coefficients in BLP Demand Models Using One Single Variation in Product Characteristics", Reject & Resubmit, Journal of Econometrics.
- Inferring Complementarity from Correlations rather than Structural Estimation (with Alessandro Iaria), submitted.
- Identification and Estimation of Demand for Bundles (with Alessandro Iaria), submitted
- Estimating the Gains (and Losses) of Revenue Management (with Xavier D'Haultfoeuille, Philippe Février, Lionel Wilner)