Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 28244
Email: Lory dot Barile at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice & feedback hours:
Term 1: Please book an appointment via email.
Term 2: Thursday 1-3pm weeks 1-5, Monday 11am-1pm weeks 6-10.
Term 3: Monday 5.30-6.30pm, Friday 10-11am.
Lory joined the Department in January 2019. Her current research is on understanding possible mechanisms to close the gender competition gap and the impact of moral beliefs on the perception of the intrinsic value of honesty in the context of tax evasion and benefit fraud. Lory is a Member of the Warwick International Higher Education Academy and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Widening Participation Coordinator (Economics Department)
- Member of the Self Assessment Team for the Departmental Athena Swan submission
- Behavioural and Experimental Economics
- Public Sector Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- EC135 Topics in Applied Economics (1b)
- EC138 Introduction to Environmental Economics
- EC326 Industrial Economics 2: Strategy and Planning
- EC989 Behavioural Economics
Time Preference for Investment in the Environment: The Impact of Intrinsic Motivation (with J. Cullis and P. Jones). Economic Issues, Vol. 23(2), 2018.
Individual Failure and a Behavioural Public Sector Economics (with Cullis, J. and P. Jones), 2018, in A. Lewis (ed.), The Cambridge Handbook of Psychology and Economic Behaviour (2nd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Will One Size Fit All? Incentives Designed to Nurture Pro-social Behaviour (with Cullis, J. and P. Jones), 2015. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 57, 9-16.