Our students and staff are encouraged to embody and demonstrate the following values:
- behave in a way that respects the rights and dignity of others
- treat others fairly
- display courtesy and good manners in every interaction
- appreciate that individuals have different styles and expectations
- value differences in others and the contribution they make
- work and study within the University on a co-operative basis
- demonstrate a commitment to upholding the University's policies on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
Support services & reporting processes
There are processes for anyone looking to report bullying, harassment, and sexual misconduct and further information for general wellbeing.
If you would like to discuss or report an issue, the following staff are here to support you:
Report + Support at Warwick
You can report anonymously or speak to an advisor here.
Sexual Harassment Issues and Sexual Harassment
Dr Cath Lambert Cath.Lambert@warwick.ac.uk
Racial Harassment Issues and Racial Equality
Professor Akwugo Emejulu, Email: A.Emejulu@warwick.ac.uk
Equality and Diversity and Inclusion
Dr Ravi Thiara R.K.Thiara@warwick.ac.uk
Amy Clarke Amy.Clarke@warwick.ac.uk
From one to one appointments, to workshops and advice centres, hear about the support that's available.