WORKING AT WARWICK LUNCHES 2005 - Unitemps
Unitemps is the University of Warwick's own on-line temp agency, utilising students from the university as our primary but not exclusive candidate base to meet the casual staffing needs of the university, as well as local companies.
The presentation will outline:
- Unitemps background
- Benefits for the University and Students
- How we operate
- How we advertise and fill bookings
- How to ensure assignments run smoothly
- What we need from administrators
- Differences between Unitemps and most commercial agencies/other university job shops
- Ranhe of assignments covered and profile of candidates
- Some general "student employment issues"
- Future plans for Unitemps
Date: 18 January
Speaker: Sue Thorn
Time: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Venue: Council Chamber, University House
All members of support staff (ALC, clerical, technical & manual staff) are welcome to attend Working at Warwick lunches. Please book a place by e-mailing Suzanne Keene at Suzanne.Keene@warwick.ac.uk or completing the booking form on the website.
Please do not forget to bring your lunch!