28th September to 4th October
As a University, we encourage you to join as many digital-first Welcome events as possible, throw yourself into the opportunities on offer, and get as much out of Welcome Week as you can. There is a real mix between academic induction and events based around hobbies and interests so we are sure you will find something that interests you.
Events run by the Chaplains - book via the link to the right.
- Sunday 27th September 3pm - 4pm - Online Chaplaincy Chat with our Chaplains: A relaxed time for a chat with fellow students and a chaplain. Get to know people, ask questions, connect. Open to students of all faiths and none: new and returners.
- Wednesday 30th September 12pm to 2pm - Online meet and greet with Rabbi Fishel: Join Jewish Chaplain, Rabbi Fishel Cohen, for a meet and greet.
- Thursday 1st October 3pm to 4pm - (PG) Flourishing in your faith: meet chaplains, learn about our facilities and find out about resources and support available to help make post-graduate studying a fruitful time for the exploration of our faiths.
- Thursday 1st October 5pm to 6pm - (UG) Flourishing in your faith: meet chaplains, learn about our facilities and find out about resources and support available to help make studying a fruitful time for the exploration of our faiths,
- Sunday 29th 12.30pm - Catholic Mass. Live-streamed from St Thomas More Church in Coventry.
- Sunday 29th 5pm - Church on Campus (Anglican and Free Church).