Outdoor meeting space
Outdoor meeting spaces
A green workspace for fresh air thinking
Come together in tranquil green spaces for a unique outdoor meeting experience. Book as your sole outdoor meeting space or as part of your day booking.
The benefits of outdoor spaces
- Can help reduce stress, increase happiness and boost productivity.
- Escape technology and focus on thinking with no accessible WiFi.
- Natural environments are known for being restorative and help introduce feelings of calm while increasing energy levels.
- Create a truly unique team building experience.
- Outdoor meeting venues have a positive impact on health and wellbeing.
- Encourage better creativity.
Discover the spaces
A campfire-themed outdoor meeting space. Surrounded by trees and shrubbery to really blend in with nature. Wooden railway sleepers create solid seating with added cushions for comfort.
- Outdoor seating for up to 16 guests
- Outdoor games, fire pit and carts for moving work materials from inside to out
- Full day from £250 / half day from £150
The complete outdoor experience
Located at Scarman conference venue
Surrounding outdoor space for team building activities
Contingency plans in place for bad weather
Picnic lunches available outside
Redefine the meeting room
Discover unique indoor meeting spaces that encourage different thinking, innovation and a memorable experience.
Book an outdoor space
Find out more about booking our outdoor meeting venues spaces with the help of our expert team.
Discover our meeting venues...
Scarman is our meeting venue with outdoor space, but there are plenty of different options to explore. Find out about meeting venues for all kinds of meetings, conferences and events.
The perfect mix of creative and traditional training rooms.
Delivering a complete conference experience.
Exclusive venue hire in a fully open, flat and fluid space.
A diverse collection of venues all available in one destination.