The University provides several support and advice services for staff and students.
Sexual and Domestic Abuse Adviser
The Sexual and Domestic Abuse Adviser (SDAA) at the University is a specialist adviser providing confidential, emotional, and practical support to anyone within the Warwick community who has been affected by sexual violence or domestic abuse.
The support is provided whether the incident occurred at the University or not, and is there to support you to access other available support services.
The SDAA service offers emotional support such as:
- Understanding and dealing with the impact of sexual violence and domestic abuse.
- Support to develop positive coping strategies.
- Assess your psychological and emotional needs to identify the most appropriate support.
Practical support includes:
- Providing impartial information/support around your options to report both within the University and externally.
- Supporting you through your chosen reporting process.
- Signposting and referring you to appropriate support services both within the University and externally.
The Sexual and Domestic Abuse Adviser can be accessed via the Wellbeing portal.