The University recognises the power of Staff Networks, these groups provide an opportunity for staff to connect, socialise, support one another, and discuss issues of relevance to their communities.
Staff Networks are run by and for the members, with administrative support from the ED&I team. We aim for each Staff Network to be led by a Chair, the key intention behind this role being to embed ownership of the Network within the membership and take a lead on the development of the Network.
The Chairs of the Menopause Staff Network are Jane Dashwood and Emma Shield, you can contact them on J dot Dashwood at warwick dot ac dot uk and E dot Shield at warwick dot ac dot uk.
If you are interested in learning more about the Menopause Staff Network and can't find what you need here, contact us and let us know.
- Join the distribution list - this is a JiscMail list that allows members to email one another easily.
- Attend a meeting to hear updates on ED&I work at Warwick (see meeting dates below).
- Wednesday 21st October 2020, 11am via Teams - if you wish to attend please email C dot Algar at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Short Video clips - Lived Experience:
- How did you own Menopause journey begin?
- How has the menopause affected your personal life?
- How has the menopause affected you at work?
- What has helped you deal with the symptoms of the menopause?
- What advice would you give to someone who is embarking on their menopause journey?
- What can employers do to support staff who are going through the menopause?