Wednesday 13 February
10am - 1pm
The University is facilitating a workshop that is open to all working carers at the university. The workshop will be provided by a local business based in Kenilworth: CM Talent "the return to work experts".
The workshop will cover:
- Thriving as a working carer – what does this look, sound and feel like to you?
- Life and Career Reflections – where are you now?
- Your values – what’s important to you?
- Your identity – who are you?
- Peer support session – what do you find challenging as a working carer? What do you find enjoyable about being a working carer?
- Building individual resilience
- Lunch & Social Networking
- Review & Personal commitments
This workshop is open to staff at all levels and lunch will be provided.