Staff Network Groups are one way of supporting aims and responsibilities.
As well as offering an interface for staff-university engagement, staff networks also have other potential benefits, all of which contribute to a healthy organisational culture, where diversity can be celebrated.
The Disability Staff network provides;
- a safe space colleagues to discuss common issues or concerns in relation to disability in the workplace
- an opportunity to share resources and information that has helped you relating to your disability
- an opportunity to collaborate with others to offer ideas on what services the University could provide to staff with disabilities
- a networking opportunity to meet other staff with disabilities
- a place to share experiences
- an opportunity to feed any suggestions to the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion team for consideration
If you do not have a disability but care for someone who does, you might consider attending the Carer's Network
Meeting dates for academic year 2018/19:
Friday 17 May
12 - 1pm
Friday 7 June
1 - 2pm