Support and Training
The following Finance Office skills sessions are aimed at staff new to the University or new to a finance/administration role, FinRegs Champions and existing staff who would like to undertake a refresher. Click on the topic links below for further course details along with the latest presentations and supporting documents.
- **NEW June 2022** Introduction to Financial Regulations and Procedures - online Moodle training course
- Introduction to Financial Regulations and Procedures - an introduction to the broad principles of the topic and what they apply to.
- FP15 - Purchasing, FP16 - Travel, Subsistence, Gifts & Hospitality and Expenses - a more detailed look for those who administer expenditure relating to these financial procedures.
- **NEW December 2022** FP11 - Non-Research Contracts, Commercial and Other Trading - an overview of changes to the financial procedure and approval process.
Financial Regulations Champions
- Find your Fin Regs Champion.
- For more information about the role of Fin Regs Champions, nominating a Champion and training requirements.