Adding a Signature to a Message
With Outlook you are able to create “signatures” with your details (name, department, contact telephone numbers, email address, etc.) that you can add to each email you send.
- Create as many signatures as you require (formal, personal, etc.) using the Outlook client, although only one can be created with Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Decide whether to select one particular signature to appear automatically at the bottom of all new/replies/forwarded messages.
- Decide that you want to create signatures but that no signature should appear automatically on a new message and/or replies and forwards.
Follow the relevant links below for instructions on how to create a signature:
- Creating a signature when using the Outlook 2010 client.
- Creating a signature when using the Outlook Web App (OWA).