Skip to main content Skip to navigation

My name/title is incorrect in the Address book (GAL)

If your name or title is incorrect in the address book/global address list (GAL).

This is not simply a correction in the address book as the incorrect data is likely to be in other systems. Therefore you need to contact the Academic Office (if you are a student) or Human Resources (if you are staff).

After their records have been updated, contact the IT Services Help Desk and advise them of the change. IT Services will look out for the changes from Academic Office/HR coming into the IT Services systems (as some details will be updated automatically) and the IT Services Help Desk can then change the rest.