- In the right hand side of the utility bar of your blog you will see a link that says 'Create entry'. Hover over the 'Create entry' link and a drop down menu will appear. Click on 'Review book/DVD/CD'. The create a review screen should appear.
- Click on the relevant tab at the top of the screen to select the media you wish to review. Enter the book, CD or DVD details into the search fields and click the 'Search' button.
- You should now see a list of search results. Select the item you want to review, and click on the 'Review this one' link in the column on the right hand side. The cover of this item will appear on the left hand side of your review when it is published.
- The review screen should now appear. Write your review in the normal way.
- When you have finished writing your review, click on the 'Publish now' button:
You should see that the review has been added to your blog. The cover of the book, CD or DVD should appear on the left hand side of your review beside the title, author or artist name (in the case of books or CDs), ISBN/ASIN and rating of the item.
Example: You've written a review of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. You can add a picture of the book to your entry to make the review more eye-catching.