You must be signed in to edit a gallery.
- In the right hand side of the utility bar of your blog you will see a link that says 'Admin'. Click on the 'Admin' link. The 'Manage your blog' screen will appear.
- Click on 'Manage your images' in the 'Blog content' box. The Admin images screen will now appear.
- Any galleries you have on your blog will appear under the heading 'Galleries'. Click on the 'Edit gallery' link for the gallery you want to edit.
- You will be taken to the 'Edit gallery' screen where you can edit the gallery's details or any images held in it.
If you wish to change the title of your gallery, click in the textbox below 'Title' and enter a new title.
If you wish to change the description of your gallery, click in the textbox below 'Description' and enter a new description.
To update these changes, click on the 'Update' button .
- Any images in your gallery will be shown in the section headed 'All images in this gallery' at the bottom of the screen. From here you can edit or delete your images.
When you click on the gallery title link in the left hand column of your blog, you should see your gallery appear in its edited form.