How do I edit a picture?
You must be signed in to edit a picture that you have uploaded to your blog.
- In the right hand side of the utility bar of your blog you will see a link that says 'Admin'. Click on the 'Admin' link. The Manage your blog screen will appear.
- Click on ' Manage your images' in the 'Blog content' box. The Admin images screen will now appear.
- The screen is divided into two: 'Galleries' and 'All images not in a gallery'. If the picture you want to edit is in a gallery click the 'Edit gallery' link for that gallery. You will see the 'Edit gallery' screen. At the bottom of the screen there is a list of 'All images in this gallery'. Click on the 'Edit image' link for the picture you want to edit.
If the picture is not in a gallery then under the heading 'All images not in a gallery' find the picture and click on the 'Edit image' link.
- The Edit image screen will now appear, with a thumbnail of the picture at the top of the screen. You can edit the image details, such as the title and description of the picture, the gallery/galleries to display the picture in and the privacy settings for who can view the picture.
- When you have finished editing the image details, click on the 'Update image' button.
- You should see a messages saying "Image updated successfully". Click on the 'admin your images' link. You should now see the Admin images screen. The edited picture should appear with the new details in the gallery it is in, or in the list of 'All images not in a gallery' if it isn't in a gallery.
- Click the 'Back to blog manager' button at the top of the screen. You will now see the Manage your blog screen.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button at the bottom of the screen.
You should see that the edited picture appears in any new galleries you have selected, with the new details, and that any new privacy settings are in place.